Thursday, September 6, 2012

Colors and Texture

I was not planning on doing anymore post about our summer vacation, but as I was looking through the photos of our trip two things kept jumping out at me.

Color

and Texture.

 I'm very drawn to color and texture.


All these photos where taken at Yellowstone.


Each part of the park had it's own color and texture associated with the area. 


When most people will take a landscape photo, I like to get up close and see the lines and contrast in a small area.


Don't get me wrong, I still take the landscape photos, but these photos really capture my attention. 


They make me think


and use my imagination.

 



4 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos! You've got a great eye for photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - these are absolutely brilliant. The sunset would be great on a canvas. In fact a lot would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing photos - I agree with Jo.C - these would be amazing on canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous textures and colours, I take some of those too - they are the ones I love to work out how to take. You've inspired me to continue taking them!

    ReplyDelete