Saturday, September 1, 2012

OLW September

I'll be honest with you.

I really didn't think about my word this month.

It happens. Life is busy.

Even in the busyness of life, I was still living my word.  I was defining who I am and becoming more comfortable with that definition.

This month's prompt for OLW was simple. Take a self portrait and add a few words. Simple and to the point - just what I needed this month.


For more information about OLW please check out Ali Edwards class over at Big Picture Classes.

I missed the official sign up for the blog hop this month.  If you would like to see more OLW goodness please go to Margie blog to start at the beginning of the blog hop.

6 comments:

  1. Great shot Monica! I've found that just being in Ali's class, the word sticks even when you aren't thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great SP..I haven't actually though about my word much recently!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've found over the last four years that my word is something that floats around and have enjoyed Ali's class which focuses me a bit more. Glad you took the shot and posted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in even though you didn't officially sign up! I feel like I have been too distracted to think about my word a lot. These prompts are a great way to get me back on track, even if just for a day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your self-portrait - glad you kept up with OLW this month...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, that does happen. I usually remember when it's getting close to the bloghop time and I haven't done much!

    ReplyDelete