Friday, September 14, 2012

Using my Stash

I want to be more creative.
I want to make the time to create.
I want to get some scrapbooking done.

These wants have been on my to do list for a long time. Something always comes up - cleaning, work, cooking, kids. You know how it goes. But I really miss playing with my goodies. I want to get my memories down before I forget everything. So, I'm making the time. I'm trying to just sent 15 minutes (if not more) ever few days and get something in process.

My goals are to get some pages and/or cards completed. Use the DigiFiles I get every month, instead of just collecting them. And use my stash of paper supplies.

Here's what I did the past few weeks:

Papers: Basic Grey Oliver Pad, CTMH Circuit Cartridge for Banner

Stamps: CTMH. Paper:I made this years ago, Rub-on stitching:unknown Inspiration from kwernerdesign.
Kit: Lost & Found by Valorie Wibbens TDF45; Template:Yin Designs

4 comments:

  1. Yeah - so fun to get some creative time in, isn't it? I really like the banner on your first card & how you've used lots of photos on the Nine layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you getting some creative time! It feels good to use up our stashes, doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are my very goals too....15 min is what I'm going to set for myself too. So far today...nada...but I'm thinking I'm just going to grab that timer and GO down to my corner FAST!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh congratulations on getting some scrappy playing time in. Playing and using the digi files is on my list - want to actually learn how to use actions in PSE...

    Really like the banner and cluster on your first card - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete