Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Using My Stash

I haven't had much time to create over the last month. I've been busy with school work but I did manage to create a few cards with my stash.


Having three boys I'm always in the need of some masculine cards.  I used a embossing folder on some vellum and just used some stamps and straps of paper to finish it off.


I used another embossing folder for this card too. I love this Bella stamp - she is so cute.


The color paper is some paper that I colored years ago and didn't know what to do with it. I really like how they look together on this card.  The stamps set used was from CTMH.


Another great Bella stamp.  You can never have too many birthday cards.

Happy crafting!!

3 comments:

  1. Great cards - I especially like the embossing on that first one & the banners on the third one. I need to make some cards this week . . . where does the time go??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the embossed vellum, but they are all fab!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so great! Love how they turned out.

    ReplyDelete