Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and is looking forward to the New Year.



We had our first real snowfall last night. We haven't had over 6 inches in over 1.5 years, so I'm loving it!! I know some people don't like snow but living in Michigan I expect snow every year.  I'm not that crazy about driving in it, but it helps to slow down.

Since I was sitting here on my computer I started thinking about next year. What are my plans? What are my goals? Will I pick any resolutions or One Little Word? Will I start blogging again?

I have lots of ideas but my main goal this coming year is to keep it simple.  My plan for the next few days is to figure out what that means. What will my simple goals be for the different areas of my life: family, health, school and creativity?  I'm starting with those four areas. 

Once I have those goals planned out, I will have a plan for my blog too.

What are your goals for the new year?

4 comments:

  1. Oh! Guess I should get busy pondering that, 2013 will be here very soon!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start thinking about it too!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been doing too much planning for 2013 yet. I have been organizing and purging my office though. That should count for something, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had snow for Christmas - much too cold for this Southern gal, but it was beautiful. I've been thinking & planning for 2013, too, focusing on healthing living & spiritual growth.

    ReplyDelete