Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Still here...



My last post was on November 1. In that post I mentioned that I won't be in the blog world as much as I have been, but wow, I didn't think it would be that much less.  I'm still working on finding the right balance for my life.

So I thought I would just check in.  Things here have been exciting. We are getting ready for the holiday season. I updated the boys school albums for last year...Yippeee!! This is always exciting for me. I started doing some freelance work. I'm working on a design contest through my school. And I finished two more classes on my way to my degree.  I think that explains why I haven't been around much.

I wanted to share with you my final project for my Digital Editing class. This project was overwhelming, scarey, exciting and joyful. I lost count on how many hours of work went into this 45 second movie but I'm happy with the outcome.  I hope you enjoy it and that it brings a smile to your face.

My Video


Happy Holidays!!

2 comments:

  1. It certainly brought a smile to my face!..lovely to catch up with you...have a Happy Christmas!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! Glad you're doing well - love the video!

    ReplyDelete