Sunday, January 6, 2013

52 weeks of PINs

I'm a big pinterest fan. I've been pinning for quite some time and have over 2,000 pins. The one problem I have with it, is that I find all these really great ideas but never get around to doing anything with them. So I'm going to try to put my pins to use this year.

One pin each week.

It can be anything.
A quote.
A recipe.
A cleaning tip.
A parenting tip.
A craft.
Anything.

One pin each week and use it. That's the plan.

So this week I used this great find on how to clean a microfiber furniture.  With all my kids having runny noses and them enjoying wrestling on the furniture this was a must this week.

Picture from 551 East blog were pin was made
The hardest part of this tip was trying to find a sponge that wasn't a color.  I couldn't find a white sponge but I did find an earth friendly tan one. This method was so easy to use and my couch looks like new.  If you have a microfiber couch you will want to use this pin.


Here's all my boards if you are interesting in seeing some other tips I found.

Have you been using your pins??

5 comments:

  1. I made a concerted effort to use mine last year even having a weekly blog post, Pinspiration. Life threw curve balls so the Tuesday postings fell away but I am pleased with the # of things I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In answer to your question....NO!....well done you on planning to use your pins!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was doing good for awhile, but now since morning sickness has set in with my pregnancy for the last two months, I've hardly been able to even handle visiting Pinterest LOL! Food is so unappealing and there were just too many photos of it. But I'm easing back into it. Still not cooking much, but am enjoying a bit more crafting at least!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your morning sickness gets better soon, I remember how that can be. I couldn't stand the sight or smell of anything cooking for about 6 out of the 9 months.

      Delete