Sunday, January 13, 2013

52 Weeks of Pins

This weeks pin is about cleaning again.  I guess the new year just brings out the cleaning bug in me.

One job I hate to do is clean the shower.  When I was growing up I had to clean the family shower. We had an old toothbrush and some comet and lots of elbow grease.  I hated it then and I still don't like it now. But I like a clean shower.

So that lead me to give this idea a try.


This pin is from Joyful Homemaking.  You fill these dish brushes with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and Dawn dish soap.  When you are in the shower you use it to clean the walls.  I do one wall each day and just keep going in a circle.  This really keeps everything clean and manageable.


Is there a household task that you dread doing and have  you found a way to make it easier?


Here's all my boards if you are interesting in seeing some other tips I found.


Here are all the 52 Weeks of Pins post.


4 comments:

  1. This looks like a great idea! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate cleaning the shower and have found a great tool...my husband!!! lol Unfortunately I have found I sometimes have to go behind him ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to use my husband too, but that doesn't always work either. ;)

      Delete
  3. Lucky for me, Robbie cleans the shower most of the time. He uses some foam on stuff, let it sit, rinse it off. Then he uses a squeegie on the class enclosure (we keep it hanging in the shower so it's convenient!).

    ReplyDelete