Sunday, January 20, 2013

52 Weeks of Pins

This week I decided to try one of the many fitness pins I have collected.

I did the no-nonsense circuit plan yesterday. Let me just say, I'm feeling muscles today that I forgot I had.

Image from Peanut Butter Fingers

 It was a great workout for a few reasons

1. No equipment needed.
2. Took less than 30 minutes.
3. I know I got a workout - I feel it!

I still need to work up to the repeat 3x because my legs were like jelly after 2 so many goal is to be able to do this circuit three times at least twice a week.


Are you trying any new fitness routines this year?

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I would have to work up to the "repeat 3xs", too! Great job trying something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, ouch yes, I would be hurting too LOL! Being pregnant, I'm not trying anything new, but now that the morning sickness junk has passed I am easing back into my daily walks and yoga. Feels SO good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. To do a burpee you start in a standing positions. Then bend over and put your hands on the floor and kick your legs out into a push-up positions. Next pull both you legs back to the bending positions then jump up to a standing position. It seems really easy when you see it but it will kick you butt real fast. :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, I would have to build up to that and things like burpees are off my list due to the knees (thank goodness lol) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete