Thursday, February 28, 2013

The best Thank You card ever

A few months ago I decided I was tired of looking at my large collection of scrapbook supplies and decided it was time to simplify.  I talked to our school's art teacher to see if she could put the boxes of extra paper I had to good use.  She was so excited to get the paper and was surprised by the amount I had, the crazy thing is that I still have too much.

Anyways, I was happy to help her out, give the kids some extra supplies, and clean out my craft room.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago. My son came home and handed me a rolled up piece of paper. I figured it was some art work he did in school. It was about 14x17 and as I unrolled it I noticed lots of names, then I realized it was a thank you for all the paper.  The art teacher had every student in the school sign this paper. It was beautiful and such a surprise.



2 comments: