Saturday, March 2, 2013

52 weeks of Pins

This weeks pin is a quick and easy craft project that anyone can do.  I've been wanting to make the cute coffee mugs for quite some time and finally had the motivation to make them.  I sent one to each of my sisters and my mother, all who live out of state.





All you need is a mug and some sharper markers and an oven.

Yes, I only drew the lower peninsula of Michigan, but that's were we are from, so I hope I didn't offend any UPpers. :)  I also wrote miss you on this inside rim. 

They were a big hit. My sisters and mom mean so much too me and I'm not the best at keeping in touch via the phone, so this was a great way to let them know that I'm always thinking about them and I miss them dearly.

Here a link and another links to the pins on how to make these great mugs.  Both directions were very similar.

3 comments:

  1. I, too have planned on doing these but haven't yet. A very cute design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely, lovely thing to do

    ReplyDelete