Saturday, March 9, 2013

52 Weeks of Pins

I love hand lettering.  It's so beautiful and I have many pins of some excellent examples of this amazing art form.  Do you know where this is going yet???


Yes, I had to create some of my own artwork.  My first piece was inspired by this great video by soul pancake.


I've seen this video on many blogs so you might have seen this before.  One of the lines I loved so I made it into art.


After doing that I had to do more, so here is the second one.
If you would like to see more inspiring hand lettering check out my Type board

2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome, Monica! Just clicked over and am following that board, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I also downloaded your frame but didn't see that I could leave a comment to say thank you. So, thank you!! It's lovely as well. :)

    ReplyDelete