Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hello! Is this thing on?



Hey, remember me?














I'm the person that use to blog here.

I've been like that dust bunny in the corner.  Just sitting there waiting.  I'm around but you just don't notice.

Well, that dust bunny is getting really big and something has to be done about it.

This is were this blog post comes into being.

Do I sweep up the dust bunny and just forget it?  or do I sweep up the dust bunny and find the treasure that lies beneath?

I've decided to see what lies beneath.

In the past this blog was mainly a source for sharing my scrapbooking, cardmaking and my life.  Since I haven't done much scrapbooking or cardmaking I didn't think I had much to share.

If you have been reading my blog for any amount of time, you will know that I went back to school a few years ago to work on getting a degree in Media Arts. Much of my time has been working on projects for school and my hobbies had to take a bad seat.

I'm still going to school, but I want to share my work with the world. So I'm going to use what I  have...this blog.

I'm not sure how this dust bunny will morph, but I hope you will enjoy the ride with me.


5 comments:

  1. I'll still be here! I love seeing what you do whenever you do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you decided to dig down for the treasure :) I look forward to seeing your art. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying of curiosity to see what you are doing/learning in "media art" ... so please, do share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd definitely enjoy seeing what you're creating for you school work!

    ReplyDelete