Friday, August 9, 2013

New Discovery

Have you heard of Minted?

It's an amazing website where you can order cards, stationary, calendars, artwork and many other beautiful things. The cool thing is that everything on the website is made by independent designers and the only things on there are designs that have been voting on the site.

I just discovered them about a month ago.  I was looking for a place that I could design things and maybe make some money in the process.

How the site works is they put out design challenges for something, like a calendar. You make your design base on their rules and submit it. Once the challenge is over all the designs are voted on by the community. The winners win a cash prize and their design is put into the store so others can order the product.

The eye candy in their store is amazing! The designs are varied but of high quality.

If you come to my blog to read this, you will notice on my sidebar that I've been designing for some of the challenges.  If you are reading this on a reader here is what the sidebar looks like with one of the stationary I designed recently:


If you like what you see please go to Minted and vote for one of my designs. Or just go there and have a look around, you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment