Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Chalkboard Quote

I love quotes and I love hand lettering.

One goal I have this year is to do hand lettering and calligraphy. A few months ago I actually started working on this skill. I purchased a chalkboard and started writing different quotes and sayings on the board each month.  My plan is to change the board each month.

This quote by C.S. Lewis is perfect for the new year.



If you don't believe in making resolution maybe to can dream a new dream. What is your dream for this year?

2 comments:

  1. Wow - that looks great & what a fantastic idea to practice with quotes on a chalkboard! I'm dreaming of getting lots of scrapbooking done this year as well as losing a few more pounds and doing a little decluttering. . . oh, and maybe a trip to Paris! :)

    ReplyDelete