Sunday, January 18, 2015

Right Now...

Right now. . . I'm starting my last semester in school. I will finish my Associates Degree in Media Arts in May.

Right now. . . I'm preparing to coach my sons Wildlife Safari event for Science Olympia. This is my third year coaching this event. Last year we came in 4th place and we are hoping to improve on this rating.

Right now. . . I'm wondering where the time went. We watched a video of the boys from 4 years ago and they seemed like babies and now they seem so grown up.

Right now. . . I'm trying my best to keep things balanced and just start on one thing instead of worrying about it all.

Right now. . . I'm reading "Little Big Lies" by Liane Moriaty. I'm having a hard time putting this book done.  It's an interesting look at the complexity of the school yard mom's and all the different lies that people hide.

Right now. . . I'm happy that I got my 10,000 steps in today.

Right now. . . I'm listen to my boys laugh about something they are watching on TV.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your last semester...Chidren's laughter is such a pick-me-up-something I miss, so enjoy it while you can xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to be in that last semester! I just scrapped some photos of my niece from 2011 & was thinking how much she's grown since then - she's driving & only has a year and a half of high school left!

    ReplyDelete