Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Scrapbook Total

I knew that my scrapbooking has taken a backseat to other activities happening in my life, but I didn't think it was that bad.  I was shocked when I went to my pages to be printed folder to print the layouts I did in 2014.  I had a total of 8.  Yes you read that right 8 pages.  A few are double pages but still 8 pages.











You also might notice that most of the pages are photos from 2010.  Needless to say I haven't scrapbooked much from 2011-14.  The one thing that's great about "being behind" is that I'm making more combination pages, like the Fall Fun or the Easter Fun page.  In the past these could have been several pages for each individual activity.

One thing that I have been doing is my own version of Project Life for the last two years, which I want to continue but I still need to work out a better work flow.

I plan on increasing my page output for this year, which shouldn't be hard.  What are your scrapbooking goals for the year?

2 comments:

  1. Great pages, even if it's just a few for the year! I love combining events like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think of it as only 8 - think of it as EIGHT memories preserved in fantastic pages!! I'll be scrapping a lot this year & completing layouts from 2011 - 2014 as INSPIRATION strikes.

    ReplyDelete