Sunday, January 4, 2015

Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3

Hey is this thing on?

It's been over a  year since I posted. It's a little dusty around here.

Since October I've been thinking about blogging again. The typical questions ran though my thoughts; What do I want the blog to be?,  How often should I post?, etc... The more I thought, the more I procrastinated.

This can be a big problem for a perfectionist. That's what happened last year, my perfectionist side froze me. If your not a perfectionist you might not understand, but in simple terms its a feeling of if you can not do something 100% then you cannot even start. You spend your time trying to make the perfect plan but not actually starting anything. It's extremely frustrating and depressing after awhile.

So, like I said, I've been thinking about this for months. Making plans, but not starting. Then I got an email from Ali Edwards announcing her One Little Word (OLW) workshop. I did the class a few years ago for two years, but the last two years I didn't join in and I didn't even pick a word. Something was telling me to do the class again, to jump start being proactive again. To make a plan, but to just begin with something.


I've just decide to START and see where it all leads. That's my word the this year. I hope you will stay for the journey.

3 comments:

  1. A great word - so excited to see you START up again with your blog. Looking forward to seeing how our words manifests in our lives this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back Monica! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, your word makes even more sense after reading this, a "perfect" choice. So glad that you started blogging again!

    ReplyDelete