Sunday, February 1, 2015

One Little Word 2015

I've spent one month with my new word for 2015 - Start.

It's been a pretty good month with my word. I've taken the steps to start some activities that I've been putting off.  Here are some things I started

  • teaching myself calligraphy
  • teaching my boys how to cook
  • decluttering
  • setting aside time for creating
  • spending time doing nothing

Some of the smaller things that I've started are simple but they would cause me stress for no reason. Things like making phone calls. Sometimes I would just put them off and they would weigh on my mind.  Now when I have a simple task like that I just do it or I write it in my planner so I don't have to keep worrying about it. 

I kept my pages for my OLW book very simple.





The quote on the last page is "Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." -Martin Luther King Jr.  This quote really spoke to me and my word because sometimes the first step is the hards to make.

2 comments:

  1. I love your word! Your pages look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee - what a great START to your year!!

    ReplyDelete