Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Chalkboard Quote

I'm a little late with my chalkboard for this month.  In the spirit of St. Patrick's Day I picked a Irish proverb.  I also like this saying because I think it's true in most cases.  This was a new chalkboard I was trying out and I didn't really like how the chalk was working with it.  It was very hard to clean up around the letters.




This second quote is also an Irish proverb. I wrote this as I was practicing my calligraphy.  This one really made me think, because I do this a lot. I'm an over thinker and that make me reluctant to take action.




2 comments:

  1. Love your calligraphy and I should apply to that saying to my creative life lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both great quotes & I enjoy seeing your chalkboard & calligraphy each month! I do have a few fields that I need to get to now that it's all clear in my mind! LOL

    ReplyDelete