Friday, March 6, 2015

One Little Word

February prompt for One Little Word was to make a collage of images/words to encourage you to live with your word. This was harder than I thought it would have been.  I don't have many magazines so I went and purchase a few.  I find words very powerful so I wasn't surprised that my collage was word heavy.

This exercise did help me think about what I want to do this year. Many of the items have been an on going goal, like eating better, moving more and reading books. The past year these items have been a big struggle for me and I'm working on turning this items around.

Do you find inspiration boards useful? Have do you inspire and encourage yourself?


2 comments:

  1. Love the collage..I'm a words person too and have lots of word art around the house xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on this. I do like INSPIRATION boards, although I get more from the creating part than actually having it to look at after that!?!

    ReplyDelete