Saturday, June 13, 2015

OLW - April

My word and I took a little break the last few months. I was in survival mode, which I do not enjoy. Things were so busy and I was just trying to stay afloat.  I'm working on trying to not be too busy. I want to relax, sit, think and wonder. We don't do enough of that.

I didn't have any baseball card divides so I used what I had on hand. I actually like the different shapes and the mix of images and words.  I took pictures of the items that represent what I'm starting; calligraphy, creating, moving, drinking (water), yoga-ing, reading.  The descriptions were written on the images after printing (putting my calligraphy practice to use).



2 comments:

  1. The calligraphy looks great on your photos! Way to go getting back to your word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica: I wanted to say thank you :)

    Your calligraphy is fab. Wish I could do that!

    ReplyDelete