Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Sets of Three

I like to make multiples of similar cards, especially if I'm hand coloring an image.  I figure if I'm going to pull out my Copic markers I might as well get a few images done at the same time.  This is a great way to test out different color combinations.

In my quest to use what I have I decided to use an old Close to my Heart set called Ms. on the Go.  I think the saying born to shop not to mop is funny and would make a great card for many occasions.




This next set of cards has been waiting a long time for me to complete. (Sorry about the blurry photo) The stamp set is by Art Impressions and it's called In the Tub. I had just spent the weekend with some girlfriends in a hot tub drinking wine, so I just had to get the set.  I plan of sending these cards to those friends on their birthdays.




When you make cards do you do one at a time or do you create multiples that are similar?

No comments:

Post a Comment