Tuesday, August 25, 2015

A few more cards

I was on a roll with my Copic coloring for awhile so had many images to make into cards.  Here are a few more using an image from Saturated Canary, called Spring Time.






I've been focusing more on my calligraphy and hand lettering lately.  If you would like to see what I've been doing you can see it over on Instagram, my username is sm3wkl.  I'm currently doing a lettering challenge. I will post something on here when I'm done, but if you would like to see the day to day Instagram is the place to see that.

What are you focusing on right now?

2 comments:

  1. Great cards - looks like it was some FUN coloring! I've been focusing on illustrated Bible journaling lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be able to do calligraphy! What a great talent (though I'm sure you're going to tell me it takes practice too!). I'm knitting lots of socks right now

    ReplyDelete