Friday, September 4, 2015

With Sympathy

If you have been around my blog over the years, you know that I enjoy making cards.  This past month, unfortunately I had to make several sympathy cards.  I really have a hard time with this type of card. Not only because it's a sad subject, but I don't want the cards to look to cute or frilly.

This set of cards was for the same amazing person that will be truly missed. They were sent to his spouse, son and granddaughters (my nieces).  This gentleman was a lover of the outdoors and hunting. I didn't use any stamps. I decided to draw the images and used color pencils and copic markers to color the images and my calligraphy pen to write the message. 






2 comments:

  1. A thoughtfully put together sympathy card is always very much appreciated I think

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely beautiful & perfect for sympathy cards!

    ReplyDelete